Valentine's Special Day





Valentine Day is a special day for lovers.You could make your day more special or beautiful by dedicate these poetry to your loved one. So enjoy these beautiful and romantic collections of Valentine day special poetry .You can also express your feeling by sung a poem for your loveone and make your day more memoriabal.


    My Love
After so many years of loving you,
After so many things we’ve been through,
Still I couldn’t find the reason,
Tell me why am I in so much love with you?
The day you left me,
My eyes couldn’t stop crying.
The day I lost you,
A day didn’t go I had pray for dying.
Come back my love,
Someone’s still waiting for you.
Come back my love,
Someone will always wait for you.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment